Wrong report on used/available memory on external SD card

Thu May 02, 2013 2:35 pm in AirDroid Web

page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
wickedlad

Title

Whats the point with everyone just saying they also have the same issue?

I want to know how to fix it?

Was impressed at first but this is ridiculous ??

Get it sorted people, it's letting an otherwise good app down.
wickedlad
Tia94F

Title

Well, @bakersdozen ; your post is sort of doing the same thing, is it not? ;)
That said, the additional information can often help the devs know what's going on. And to be honest... this isn't a gigantic issue, really. I don't know if I'd say "it's letting an otherwise good app down."...
Tia94F
LVHAlfons

Title

@ all

To fix the ext SD card display issue for your device, we'll need to collect some Android ext SD card
information. It would be appreciated if you could fill out the form: goo.gl/qi7nef

Thanks!
LVHAlfons
halome

Title

Hi, having the same problem. I'm trying to fill in your form, but not sure where to find the last piece of info, the path for the SD card, can you please advise?
Thanks.
halome
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi vladman,
Please sign in to web.airdroid.com, click "Files" and "→go to "System" in the left panel (there are two or three main folders "SD Card", "System" and "ExtSdCard")→find the folder of "sdcard", it may locate in the folder "mnt".

The SD Card path of the picture below should be System/mnt/sdcard.

LVHAlfons
halome

Title

Thanks, I submitted the form.
halome
samfleck

Title

...similar problem to everyone else with one addition:Droid Bionic (4.3) with 16 GB internal and 32gb sd card... ...phone (settings/storage) reports both correctly with plenty of available space.

AirDroid reports only 4GB internal and 8GB sd with very little available.

I'm a new user still in the early stage of learning the AirDroid app, but would be happy to stumble my way through "helping" if that would be useful. (I might need a a little extra technical assistance to provide what you might need due to my "newbie" status.
samfleck
wealthboy47

Title

Still having this problem, haven't you guys solved this issue yet? Mine is a 32GB SD card.
wealthboy47
wealthboy47

Title

Still having this problem, haven't you guys solved this issue yet? Mine is a 32GB SD card.
wealthboy47
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 36