"Failed to load configuration file. Please click OK to sign in again."while login

Fri May 03, 2013 4:02 pm in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Dorlisa

Title

Having this issue since today, it's been working fine for months with not a single problem until today "failed to load configuration file" also today "Samsung push service" got updated, any relation?

the thing is I had to reboot my phone Samsung Galaxy S3 and to my surprise it was in "safe mode" and Airdroid did show an error so I had to uninstall it for my phone to be on "normal" mode again, re-installed but the issue is still there, but web.airdroid.com won't connect anymore, just using the IP address / lite mode, since so many people is having this issue I reckon is not my phone or my network problem but an issue on web.airdroid.com ? I was about to go Premium.... but not like this.
Dorlisa
CodeJockey1

Title

Sale problem ... no bueno.
CodeJockey1
andbod1

Title

Same problem. The fun part is my Nexus has never been able to copy files using a USB connection either to or from the device. AirDroid was my only viable method. Yay, yet another dead feature.
andbod1
LIUHUNG

Title

Seems to work again! I didn't do anything, looks like they fixed the problem. Try you gus!
LIUHUNG
Dorlisa

Title

***FIXED***

it works again, NO NEED TO UNINSTALL OR CLEAR CACHE IN CHROME
it was just a problem on web.airdroid.com side, not your phone, not your app, not your browser/computer, whatever it was generating bad QRs perhaps under heavy load or something tweaked that went wrong, now it back online, thanks whoever fixed that.
Dorlisa
ydbenedicto

Title

No it doesnt work again.. 19 August 2013
I have with a Samsung Note II the same trouble since today.......
using Firefox 23.0.1

PS: Works perfectly fine with IE 10

Fix that please as I certainly will NOT use IE on my comp .. means .. no fix.. no Airdroid for me
ydbenedicto
carolguclu

Title

Getting this same error as well. This is the first time trying AirDroid. Not looking good.
carolguclu
Arunshrimali

Title

I am getting the same thing everybody has mentioned
Arunshrimali
pradipbasiya

Title

It doesn't work again...
pradipbasiya
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics