Service Shutdown Suddenly

Sat May 04, 2013 1:07 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
markusap
OP

Service Shutdown Suddenly

Service Shut Down Suddenly

I been using airdroid for last few month since ver 1. Thanks for such a nice and great app.
Then after updateing ver 2, im experiencing service is not stable, after i'm starting the airdroid service, im experiencing the service is shut down after im open other application (path). And it's quite stable when im not using my path app.

Thank you
markusap
Jlegrec

Title

I'm also experiencing this too since AirDroid 2. Open any other app and it shuts down, used to be able to just leave it running in the background. Doing my best to find a temporary fix currently.
Jlegrec
oliver42tweet

Title

I am also facing the same problem. The airdroid application on my phone shuts down suddenly after every few minutes. I have to restart the application on the phone. I never had this problem when I was using the old version.
oliver42tweet
marcinciez

Title

Hi, same problem here. The old version was ok, but the new one would suddenly stop in a couple of minutes. Phone is Sony Xperia Go. Thanks.
marcinciez
Vincent_Gautier

Title

Sony Xoeria Sola, постоянно теряет соединение по Wi-Fi
Vincent_Gautier
ersan

Title

How do I downgrade to an earlier version? Airdroid 2 won't stay running more than a couple of minutes.
ersan
JamesW

Title

Getting same thing on Galaxy S2 on Jellybean.
JamesW
CZODZ

Title

I have just downloaded AirDroid for the first time (ver. 2.0) on a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro mod. # U20i with Android 2.1 update 1 (that should be supported).
The program starts fine (nice interface, by the way), however, when I try to sign in with my account, it crashes displaying: "Spiacenti - Interruzione imprevista dell'applicazione AirDroid (processocom.sand.airdroid). Riprova." , which, if you don'tunderstand italian, means: "Sorry- unforeseen interruption of the application AirDroid (processocom.sand.airdroid). Try again." Trying again loops the crash and the message every time one tries to sign in. Is there a solution to that? Thank you.
CZODZ
EusebiaJo

Title

I have same problem as Ciapino, i have Sony Ericsson Xperia X8!
EusebiaJo
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback. Our team will look into this and try to figure out a solution as soon as possible.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 38