Airdroid v2 not connecting over data network

Mon May 20, 2013 12:36 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
TechDude007
OP

Airdroid v2 not connecting over data network

I recently upgraded from the v2 beta to the v2 on the Play Store and I can't connect to the phone when I'm on a data network now. It just says Failed to connect no matter if I use the email and password or the QR Code.

Any help? :(

[works fine on WiFi though]
TechDude007
chris_dunne

Title

This bug's been outstanding for nearly a month now and no-one seems to be interested in fixing it.
chris_dunne
leckery54

Title

Same thing happened to me today, right after updating to v2.02.
leckery54
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

We fully understand how bad it is when you cannot connect to your AirDroid. And improving connection reliability has always been our top priority. We're working hard to make it work for more people. However, due to the serious Android fragmentation problem, and we're still a small team without much revenue, all this cannot happen in one night.
airdroidAdmin
Admin
mercury202

Title

SSL connection errorUnable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.
Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.
Phone [Galaxy Note 1] is connected to the same wifi my computer is. Just received airdroid update today, but the problem persists as it was the same before. I'd rather it work, than have to uninstall it. Help"?
mercury202
neomcsa

Title

o0k0lo-ki0ikplp
neomcsa
tomham

Title

Same here.
Dear Airdroid team, any comments?
tomham
dipeshks

Title

I'm afraid I am having the same problems...worked excellent until early last week...have re-installed etc but to no avail...doesnt matter what device, computer or network I am on...it also failed when I installed it on my daughters razr...bummer...i relly like you app...hope you get it fixed up soon...
dipeshks
toholjbranko

Title

Since V2 I have been unable to connect through Data network. States unable to connect. Tried numbers ways to correct as suggested by guide.
When I even go to the website to log in the QR code doesnt even generate for me to even try and log in that way.
Only work through wifi- which i think is useless as i can only do that when im at home.
This would be one of the best Apps out on the market, only if it works as intended.
Please fix this ASAP, once this is 100% operational I would be keen to go premuim
toholjbranko
fjdaley

Title

It's not always possible to get incoming connections over a 2G/3G/4G mobile data connection.It depends upon your carrier network policies.
Try the same over WiFi. If it's working, then blame your mobile operator.
fjdaley
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235461

Latest Member: ebrahim

Online: 43