Every time the web browser Airdroid connects it immediately closes the window...

Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:25 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Faveokatro
OP

Every time the web browser Airdroid connects it immediately closes the window...

Why? This is frustrating beyond belief and I went from wanting to buy premium to no longer wanting to deal with this app.
Faveokatro
arteck

Title

Nobody?
arteck
Manuel72

Title

all the phreekun thyme... red e ta jump ship...
Manuel72
Manuel72

Title

sugjestyunz? att's app any good?
Manuel72
arteck

Title

Seems like I'm not the only one... but still no help?
arteck
juan974

Title

just installed this and bingo...me too!!
juan974
juan974

Title

just installed this and bingo...me too!
juan974
alperuzum221

Title

I used the app for the first time in about six weeks today, and it's doing exactly what you say. I try to get a glimpse of the message that oh-so-briefly flashes on the screen before the tab/window disappears, but I can't catch it.
Help!
alperuzum221
ponnapra_roong

Title

I am having this issue also, sad to see no useful response to help people - why have a forum ???
ponnapra_roong
Zyphil

Title

Yeah, I'm really enjoying how little AirDroid seems to give a damn about fixing anything, because apparently this bug has been going on for a month or more.
What's happening is the window is trying to close the login dialogue but it's coded badly so it just closes the whole window. The only way I've found to get around it is to do it in Internet Explorer so when it says "this page is trying to close the window, allow?" you click "no" and then you can access the app.

Also, the Airdroid MAIN page is so full of errors it took me four attempts at registering before it worked, because it kept shooting authentication errors at me every time I tried to connect with Google or Facebook, so now I can't use my actual email address because it halfway-registered with NO PASSWORD. Ugh.

Airdroid, y'all made a good app, but it's like you just stopped caring.
Zyphil
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235449

Latest Member: poonam saini

Online: 53