upload files from computer

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:29 am in AirDroid Web

page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Mohin

Title

Stopped working with Chrome Version 30.0.1599.114 and Chromium Version 30.0.1599.114 running in Ubuntu 13.04. This is using Airdroid V2.0.5.1 .

Was able to work in Firefox 25.0 and transfers files like it always had previously.
Mohin
LVHAlfons

Title

@russelld
Thanks for your feedback. Would you please tell us more details about your issue so that we can figure out the cause? Is there any error messages? Would you please send us some screenshots to better understand your issue? You may post the screenshots in the forum or send them to support@airdroid.com.
LVHAlfons
heaven6hen

Title

Ok, so my problem is, that I uploaded a couple of songs with airdroid to my phone, to my EXTERNAL SD CARD. When i opened my music menu, it is like the files weren't there. Then I went to astro file manager, and they are on the card. Now the odd part is, i just put my usb into my pc and copied over the songs, but the thing is i was awaiting a replace window popping up, but it didnt. It seems like there are 2 things to fix here:
1. The music application doesnt detect the songs put on the external SD card or,
2. The files aren't uploaded to the sd card at all
heaven6hen
LVHAlfons

Title

@Swag_Spirit93,
Is there any error message? You upload songs via "Files"? Or Toolbox?

Does this happen when you upload other files?
LVHAlfons
prasant

Title

I am not able to transfer files from my PC to Phone.

It is always showing that "Failed to connect. Network error". This is the problem occuring always. Please give me a solution to solve this problem
prasant
lawyer9client

Title

Dear all,
The program is amazing but why I can't upload M4a files?
Regards,
lawyer9client
nickrevis

Title

I have a problem when I upload songs into my phone. Whenever I play the songs I downloaded, their albums usually have the same picture as the first song I downloaded using Airdroid.

What should I do?
nickrevis
LVHAlfons

Title

@vadivel
What's your Android version? Where you tried to upload files to?

@samer,

Sorry that upload m4a files to Music directly is not supported yet.

You may go to Files > the folder you want to upload to > upload m4a music to the folder. This should be working without any problem.

@xinyxy,

We'll look into this. Sorry for any inconvenience this have caused : (
LVHAlfons
fir5jan

Title

Hi,
I am Using Android KitKat . Downloading files from my mobile using airdriod is not working. It just like working like when we open a website in very slow internet connection or the internet server is very slow...

Thanks
fir5jan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235038

Latest Member: muzzameil

Online: 34