upload files from computer

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:29 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
ycodryn
OP

upload files from computer

"3. You can Transfer files between your phone and computer"

How can I upload files from computer? Copy/paste is not working from PC to browser interface and import is not working (I see import tab at bottom of page after clicking it from upper part of screen but that`s it I can`t select nothing). I`m using latest version of AirDroid and tried on Firefox and Chrome browser.
ycodryn
pgnewikow

Title

Copy and Paste to and from the browser doesn't seem to work here, either. When using import and export, what errors are you receiving? I just tried in AirDroid 1.0.4 on Firefox 8 and Chrome 16 Beta on Ubuntu Linux 11.10 and didn't have any problems.
pgnewikow
djrs22

Title

using import to copy files is not working... I can`t see any windows after pressing import tab. Export is working.
djrs22
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

@ycodryn What's the Operating System of your computer?
airdroidAdmin
Admin
djrs22

Title

Windows 7 x64, all updates to day, java/flash updated. PS: When final version will come out this one worth buying/donating I love it. (only problem of course is importing files from PC at least for me)
djrs22
bartek

Title

I have the same problem. Windows 7 x64, Firefox 8 with newest java + flash, Samsung galaxy S2
bartek
bartek

Title

Heureka. This problem appears only when I am in folder, which has in folder name character "+"(plus).
bartek
djrs22

Title

True. When I`m on root of SD card import is working but when I`m in different folder inside SD card is not working.
djrs22
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

@VTD We've confirmed it ( "This problem appears only when I am in folder, which has in folder name character "+"(plus)")on our own machine. Looking into this issue now. Thanks!
@ycodryn Is your issue same with @VTD's ?
airdroidAdmin
Admin
djrs22

Title

"[url=profile/ycodryn]@ycodryn[/url] Is your issue same with [url=profile/VTD]@VTD[/url]'s ?" Yes
djrs22
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235468

Latest Member: Bahare

Online: 46