upload files from computer

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:29 am in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Title

No answers in a year? This does not sound promising. I've got the same problem using Samsung Galaxy II and Chrome on Windows7 64bit. Any news?

Title

It's working now! Note to self: Make sure your music files are in a compatible format. WMA is not supported :)
kenlester

Title

Downloading from PC to phone (Galaxy S-III) is not working - the download button is greyed-out, as is the download option on right-clicking. This is the case using either FireFox or Chrome as my web browser.

Airdroid isn't much good to me if I can use it to upload stuff...
kenlester
Nanos3

Title

Hi,
used to work, was great, i don't know what happened, but I am unable to upload any files from PC to phone through airdroid now. That was the function I was using a lot. Downloading from phone works fine but uploading:
1. keyboard shortcuts not working (ctrl + c etc...)
2. I can't see any "upload" button to use
3. drag and drop not working (just mentioning this, because I really tried everything I know :)

Any ideas how to get it working again?

Using ZTE Blade, Vista 7(64), Chrome

Thank you
Nanos3
runking

Title

same here, worked well before , WIN7 pro 64
runking
alextrof94

Title

Downloading from PC to phone not working because download button is greyed-out, and download option on right-clicking is greyed out, and drag and drop wont work either. Problem occurs with Galaxy III phone and Galaxy Tab 7.0, in Firefox, Chrome, and IE on HP Envy dv7 with Win8. Basically can't move anything at all from PC to phone or tab.

Just downloaded AirDroid today because reviews for Kies all sucked while reviews for this were excellent. Guess I'll try Kies after all. If it does even one thing that I need, that'll be an improvement over this. I'll check back in hopes that you fix this seemingly prevalent issue in hopes that AirDroid proves to be as amazing as the reviews lead me to believe.
alextrof94
shiroto

Title

to download you have to tick the box on the file you want to download. Then you click the download button. i just figured that out! :)
shiroto
MasonicDisorder

Title

Everything with files uploading works okay for me (I haven't tried folders). Start your AirDroid App on your phone (I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 two days ago; then load web.airdroid.com on your desktop (I am using a laptop with Windows XP, Chrome). When I logged in on my laptop, on my phone I heard the two devices connecting. Back on the laptop under Toolbox, I clicked on File, it opens a window below that (Upload to: SD Card/airdroid/upload (it is grey, yet later it still worked). Below that are two symbols for folder & file, I clicked on the file symbol and it allows you to navigate your C drive, then open the file you want. It said "1 succeeded" after AirDroid Drag & Drop files or folders here. I repeated this for an excel file, a pdf, etc. Now is when you click on SD Card/airdroid/upload (even though it is grey). Your selected files are now on the SD. Then on the laptop go to the left side of your screen & click on Files, drill down to SD, to AirDroid, to Upload and my file (s) were seen on the S4. Then go to your smartphone & do the same in the AirDroid App (Files, airdroid, upload) and I now had the files on the S4. I hope this helps. I use to use ZumoCast on my Motorola Droid 3 but that wasn't in PlayStore for my Samsung so I am now an AirDroid user.
MasonicDisorder
njmobiledetail

Title

I can't upload fles from my PC to android. The IE browser(IE 10.0)can't navigate the local harddisk drive,i.e. C:
Sorry, When I opened it by Chrome, Surprise me much, it works perfectly.
njmobiledetail
MilanSvd

Title

cant select files to sd card i dont see the open link
MilanSvd
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235456

Latest Member: bani