SMS problems (Samsung GT-N7100 "Galaxy Note 2")

Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:04 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Gingko
OP

SMS problems (Samsung GT-N7100 "Galaxy Note 2")

Hello,

I have some problems when sending SMS from Android using my Samsung GT-N7100 (Android 4.1.2).

My smartphone has been set up for asking a Receipt on each sent SMS. This works perfectly when I send SMS from the telephone, by not if I send them from AirDroid: in that case, I don't receive the Receipt, and actually, if I check the details on these SMS on the telephone after sending, I can see about the Receipt that it was "not asked". How can I get Receipt for SMS sent from AirDroid?
When opening AirDroid, the icon on the "desktop" always shows "10 messages received", whatever is the actual number of received messages, and even if none. So this icon has no meaning for me. How can I fix that?
Edit: actually no. This number of 10 is not fixed. I got a value of 11 after receiving a real message. That means that there are 10 "invisible" messages in the list that are marked unread and that I cannot read because I don't know where they are.
This is more a question than a problem, but... If a given person in my contact list has more than one mobile phone number registered (I have several like that), how can I select the number that I want to use if I want to send SMS to that person?
Best regards,

Gingko
Gingko
Gingko

Re: SMS problems (Samsung GT-N7100 "Galaxy Note 2")

I just tried again today, the acknowledgement of SMS receipt seems to be still unavailable in the latest Airdroid.
The lack of this feature is the main reason for which I still don't use Airdroid for sending SMS.
Is it possible to implement it?

Best regards,

Gingko
Gingko
Coffee Admin

Re: SMS problems (Samsung GT-N7100 "Galaxy Note 2")

I just tried again today, the acknowledgement of SMS receipt seems to be still unavailable in the latest Airdroid.
The lack of this feature is the main reason for which I still don't use Airdroid for sending SMS.
Is it possible to implement it?

Best regards,

Gingko

Hi Gingko,

Sorry that we didn't find a way to realize this feature yet. We'll keep working on it. Please kindly wait :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 17