Talkback) option ON, it keeps giving ..."> Talkback) option ON, it keeps giving ..." /> Airdroid mirror sevice | AirDroid Forum | Delight Your Multi-Screen Life

Airdroid mirror sevice

Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:54 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
prafullashahi
OP

Airdroid mirror sevice

Hello,I am running AirDroid 3 on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with Android 4.1.2
The problem is that whenever I have "Airdroid mirror sevice" (in Settings -> Talkback) option ON, it keeps giving me unnecessary notifications like "Page 1 of 3" when I open my apps (voice notifications for the disabled).
This is extremely annoying when I'm working directly on my phone and/or I'm in the office. Even to go to the settings to disable this option, I have to listen to this annoying message "Page 1 of 3" "Page 2 of 3" "Page 3 of 3" because I have to go to the third page in my Apps. If I disable the Airdroid Mirror service, I stop getting notifications on my computer, which is the sole point of having Airdroid.
Is there any way I could keep the Airdroid mirror service ON and still disable this annoying "voice" telling me what I am doing everytime?

Thanks.
prafullashahi
LVHAlfons

Title

@prafullashahi
The Talkback feature will be turned on when you enabled AirDroid notification mirror service?
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235043

Latest Member: Nilesh raval

Online: 19