App constntly disconnecting

Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:40 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
rfarrisjr
OP

App constntly disconnecting

Galaxy S3...the App is constantly disconnecting. I have to check on it all of the time and reconnect. It causes my Windows mirror to constantly receive a "connection interrupted" or "disconnected" or "service has been stopped by the device" message.
rfarrisjr
QOELorener

Title

Me too! I've been getting this a lot. It's been happening for the last 2-3 months. :(
QOELorener
Brass Decor

Re: App constntly disconnecting

And me too. I have connected using the Lite method as suggested previously and the same problem continues to occur. I am completely at my wits end with this
Brass Decor
Ian D. Samson

Me too! Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280, Windows Vista, Firefox. Every few minutes it disconnects. Why?
Ian D. Samson
Coffee Admin

Me too! Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280, Windows Vista, Firefox. Every few minutes it disconnects. Why?
Your phone's connected to Wi-Fi network or mobile network? Check this guide to see if it helps: [Help & FAQ] Why AirDroid Disconnect Constantly?
Coffee
Admin
Brass Decor

I am still having the problem and it drove me mad. What I have discovered people is that AirMore works perfectly.
Brass Decor
Coffee Admin

I am still having the problem and it drove me mad. What I have discovered people is that AirMore works perfectly.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Have you tried this guide: [Help & FAQ] Why AirDroid Disconnect Constantly?
Coffee
Admin
db

I have the same situation using a note 3 w/ android 5.1.1. WLAN on when sleep, no power save settings, Was perfect on same device w/ 4.3

Dave
db
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235045

Latest Member: mdsuhag

Online: 26