AirME not working, can't find any help anywherequestion

Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:58 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
yeltommo
OP

AirME not working, can't find any help anywhere

I can't figure out how to use AirME. I've downloaded the latest versions of the android app(on my Nexus 5X running 6.0.1) and the desktop app for my
computer (Windows 7).Nowhere can I find any way to enable AirME. The language/input setting on my phone provides no option for an Airdroid keyboard. The "help" on the desktop app is not helpful.I did countless
airdroid-help and google searches to no avail. How could there be so little information on this.
yeltommo
Tracey Kyles

Re: AirME not working, can't find any help anywhere

So are you ever going to answer us or are you going to leave us with spotty subpar software?
Tracey Kyles
Charlene Admin

I can't figure out how to use AirME. I've downloaded the latest versions of the android app(on my Nexus 5X running 6.0.1) and the desktop app for my
computer (Windows 7).Nowhere can I find any way to enable AirME. The language/input setting on my phone provides no option for an Airdroid keyboard. The "help" on the desktop app is not helpful.I did countless
airdroid-help and google searches to no avail. How could there be so little information on this.

Hi,Could you provide us with following info?
1. AirDroid version;
2. Computer operating system name and version.
3. AirDroid account

Also, please send us a screenshot of it, which will be helpful for troubleshooting the issue. Thx. :)
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

So are you ever going to answer us or are you going to leave us with spotty subpar software?

Hi, Sorry for our late reply. Is there anything we can do for you? :)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235560

Latest Member: manveer

Online: 46