AirDroid files to External SD... Why so tricky?!

Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:11 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
seandez31
OP

AirDroid files to External SD... Why so tricky?!

Hi All,

I've done some searching around here and I haven't been able to find the answer.
Simply put: I want to take music from my laptop and AirDroid them onto my phone's External SD card. I've tried to access the External SD on the app, but it doesn't take me down any paths like I'm seeing what should be pictured (no blue top SD card selection option).

I do apologize if this is a continuous question, but it's absolutely driving me insane! Any help would be great. Thank you.
seandez31
Oz

Re: AirDroid files to External SD... Why so tricky?!

I just posted a bug about a similar issue with external SD cards. The popup help from the embedded web app (within the phone app) shows how to do it - but it is completely wrong, at least for Android 5+, and there is apparently NO way to do more than download from the phone, if files are on the external SD card, as there is literally no way to actually select an external SD card from the Files/External SD Card settings, despite the popup help showing how to - the screen the help shows simply isn't there. It's a bug for sure, if only in that popup help, but there is no other clear way to make the selection.

Perhaps somebody here has stumbled onto the workaround.
Oz
Lillian Admin

I just posted a bug about a similar issue with external SD cards. The popup help from the embedded web app (within the phone app) shows how to do it - but it is completely wrong, at least for Android 5+, and there is apparently NO way to do more than download from the phone, if files are on the external SD card, as there is literally no way to actually select an external SD card from the Files/External SD Card settings, despite the popup help showing how to - the screen the help shows simply isn't there. It's a bug for sure, if only in that popup help, but there is no other clear way to make the selection.

Perhaps somebody here has stumbled onto the workaround.

Hi, would you please check this post for more specific information about that: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16405
Lillian
Admin
rahulsahu

whatsapp can't be reached now on display
rahulsahu
Lillian Admin

whatsapp can't be reached now on display

Hi,do you mean that you can not get notifications from whatsapp on PC?
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 13