WiFi private session connection issuequestion

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:24 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Charlotte M
OP

WiFi private session connection issue

Hi,

First of all, I apologize about my English (I'm French).
I really like AirDroid, I mostly use it to send SMS from my Mac when I'm at home. But I'd like to use it in a place where I need to be connected to my private session to make the WiFi work. For example, I'm at school and I need to enter my username and my password on my internet navigator on my phone (Samsung A3 2016) to make the WiFi work. Then, my phone is connected to the WiFi and I can use it very well with other apps but AirDroid is not connected and so the synchronization with my Mac doesn't work.
I hope you understood my issue. Could you please help me ? Maybe there is another way to link both devices, for example Bluetooth ? Thank you :)

Bonjour. J'aime beaucoup AirDroid. Je l'utilise principalement pour envoyer des SMS depuis mon Mac quand je suis chez moi. Mais j'aimerais l'utiliser dans un endroit où il faut que je sois connectée à ma session privée pour que la WiFi fonctionne. Par exemple, je suis à l'école et j'ai besoin d'entrer mon nom d'utilisateur et mon mot de passe dans le navigateur internet de mon téléphone (Samsung A3 2016) pour que la WiFi fonctionne. Ensuite, mon téléhpone est connecté à la WiFI et je peux très bien l'utiliser avec d'autres applications mais AirDroid n'est pas connecté et du coup, la synchronisation avec le Mac ne fonctionne pas. Pouvez-vous svp m'éclairer ? Peut être qu'il existe une autre manière de relier les deux appareils, par exemple Bluetooth ? Merci :)
Charlotte M
Lillian Admin

Re: WiFi private session connection issue

Hi,

First of all, I apologize about my English (I'm French).
I really like AirDroid, I mostly use it to send SMS from my Mac when I'm at home. But I'd like to use it in a place where I need to be connected to my private session to make the WiFi work. For example, I'm at school and I need to enter my username and my password on my internet navigator on my phone (Samsung A3 2016) to make the WiFi work. Then, my phone is connected to the WiFi and I can use it very well with other apps but AirDroid is not connected and so the synchronization with my Mac doesn't work.
I hope you understood my issue. Could you please help me ? Maybe there is another way to link both devices, for example Bluetooth ? Thank you Image

Bonjour. J'aime beaucoup AirDroid. Je l'utilise principalement pour envoyer des SMS depuis mon Mac quand je suis chez moi. Mais j'aimerais l'utiliser dans un endroit où il faut que je sois connectée à ma session privée pour que la WiFi fonctionne. Par exemple, je suis à l'école et j'ai besoin d'entrer mon nom d'utilisateur et mon mot de passe dans le navigateur internet de mon téléphone (Samsung A3 2016) pour que la WiFi fonctionne. Ensuite, mon téléhpone est connecté à la WiFI et je peux très bien l'utiliser avec d'autres applications mais AirDroid n'est pas connecté et du coup, la synchronisation avec le Mac ne fonctionne pas. Pouvez-vous svp m'éclairer ? Peut être qu'il existe une autre manière de relier les deux appareils, par exemple Bluetooth ? Merci Image

Bonjour!
AirDroid supports connecting devices through USB tethering without any network. Please check this post for instructions of it: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15936
Hope this helps
Lillian
Admin
Charlotte M

Re: WiFi private session connection issue

Hi, thank you so much ! I didn't use one of the solutions of the post but it helped me findind out how to share the wifi connection with bluetooth so now it works ! :D
Charlotte M
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235382

Latest Member: Nway Khant

Online: 14