AirMirror by ip (on LAN)question

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:27 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Diman779
OP

AirMirror by ip (on LAN)

why AirMirror not via IP network (LAN)? I do not have at hand the Internet would be to use AirMirror over IP (LAN), a possible Further development using AirMirror on the IP (LAN)?

I have no Internet , when Lite mode , you can add lite to function AirMirror ? or do you have apk lite mode AirMirror

Новый точечный1.jpg

Новый точечный рисунок.jpg
Diman779
Lillian Admin

Re: AirMirror by ip (on LAN)

почему AirMirror не через IP-сети (LAN)? У меня нет под рукой Интернета было бы использовать AirMirror по IP (LAN), возможное Дальнейшее развитие с использованием AirMirror на IP (LAN)?Image Image
Hi, kindly note that for Lite mode, there are some features missing because some features require higher account security assurance while Lite mode does not need the account and password to log in. Please check this post for more info about that: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15290
Hence pls try to log in with account and password in order to use AirMirror
Lillian
Admin
Diman779

Hi, kindly note that for Lite mode, there are some features missing because some features require higher account security assurance while Lite mode does not need the account and password to log in. Please check this post for more info about that: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15290
Hence pls try to log in with account and password in order to use AirMirror

I have no Internet , when Lite mode , you can add lite to function AirMirror ? or do you have apk lite mode AirMirror
Diman779
Lillian Admin

Hi, sorry that for now it is unable to use AirMirror without the account and PW to log in and connect
Lillian
Admin
Diman779

Lillian wrote:
Hi, sorry that for now it is unable to use AirMirror without the account and PW to log in and connect

why ?
Diman779
Lillian Admin

Hi, like we state before: some features are missing in Lite mode. The Lite mode does not need to account and password to log in AirDroid, but some features, like AirMirror require higher account security assurance. Hence please try to log in with account and PW in order to use AirMirror
Lillian
Admin
Diman779

Lillian wrote:
Hi, like we state before: some features are missing in Lite mode. The Lite mode does not need to account and password to log in AirDroid, but some features, like AirMirror require higher account security assurance. Hence please try to log in with account and PA in order to use AirMirror

what if I disagree at your own risk to use ? without your safety
Diman779
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235035

Latest Member: Seyar

Online: 30