Where are Text Attachments??question

Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:34 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
David
OP

Where are Text Attachments??

I downloaded the app and allowed for it to sync. I noticed that none of my attachments / photos came through. If this is a feature that you need to have the premium it is quite unclear.

Why not just say to get your text attachments you have to purchase the premium version? Is this the case??

The problem is I'm not sure that I will get my attachments if I purchase the premium. It's kinda lame to be so unclear. I don't think anyone is going to use this if they can't get their attachments.
David
Niki Admin

Re: Where are Text Attachments??

I downloaded the app and allowed for it to sync. I noticed that none of my attachments / photos came through. If this is a feature that you need to have the premium it is quite unclear.

Why not just say to get your text attachments you have to purchase the premium version? Is this the case??

The problem is I'm not sure that I will get my attachments if I purchase the premium. It's kinda lame to be so unclear. I don't think anyone is going to use this if they can't get their attachments.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

About text attachment feature,we will send the attachment to the clouds so it need the user to download it by themselves.

So there will not synchronize to the text or phone.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 50