AirDroid Mirror Extremely slow/stuttery

Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:27 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
351metroid
OP

AirDroid Mirror Extremely slow/stuttery

Hello i recently cracked my phone and am unable to repair at it at this given time.
Therefore a solution to using it was to use AirDroid and simply mirror the screen to my computer to use my phone. I was successful in mirroring my phone screen to my computer but there is a phenomenal amount of lag between the phone and computer. On my phone the visual is 100% smooth and hd how ever on AirMirror the visuals even with hd option on are extremely slow, stuttery, and completely unusable therefore i was wondering if there was a way to fix this, any recommendations to improving it or is that just the way it is?

Thank you kind regards 351Metroid :)
351metroid
Lillian Admin

Re: AirDroid Mirror Extremely slow/stuttery

Hello i recently cracked my phone and am unable to repair at it at this given time.
Therefore a solution to using it was to use AirDroid and simply mirror the screen to my computer to use my phone. I was successful in mirroring my phone screen to my computer but there is a phenomenal amount of lag between the phone and computer. On my phone the visual is 100% smooth and hd how ever on AirMirror the visuals even with hd option on are extremely slow, stuttery, and completely unusable therefore i was wondering if there was a way to fix this, any recommendations to improving it or is that just the way it is?

Thank you kind regards 351Metroid Image
Hi,
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your PC?

http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28317

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
Lillian
Admin
Patsy

Re: AirDroid Mirror Extremely slow/stuttery

Lillian wrote:

Thank you kind regards 351Metroid Image
Hi,
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your PC?

http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28317

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

I have the same problem, it's so tremendous slow that work is not possible. Can you fix this please?
Patsy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 47