Can't control mobile through AirMirror

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:09 am in AirDroid App

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
donahs

Re: Can't control mobile through AirMirror

Hi,
I'm using Redmi 3s, when i activate airmirror, i can see my android screen, but i can not make any change from the PC.
I have make developer option active, usb debugging active, usb debugging (security setting) active. but still can not control my android.

Please help me.
donahs
Shrewd

Hi,

Would you please send us logs of your PC and cellphone so that we can check them out?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

Windows:
1. Please enter “%appdata%\airdroid\logs” on Windows explorer and you will find the log files.
2. Please enter “%appdata%\airdroid\exception” on Windows explorer and you will find the log files.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,

There's no relevant information in android logs just :
Various lines with this error : [ERROR -AirDroid.OSUtils] - System Env

And :
[ERROR -ImeBackService] - IOException of startBackServersInThread : java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

There's no airdroid folder in appdata folders (windows 10, so no appdata in local, localnow or roaming folders).
Shrewd
Niki Admin

And :
[ERROR -ImeBackService] - IOException of startBackServersInThread : java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

There's no airdroid folder in appdata folders (windows 10, so no appdata in local, localnow or roaming folders).

And :

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Would you like to write a feedback to us for a further check:

Steps: open AirDroid on your phone > Tools > Feedback.

Make sure to turn on "Attach error logs" so our developers(yes, the tech guys) can check the issue for you.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 35