Failed to sign in, please retry (-11111)

Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:02 pm in AirDroid App

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Geecku234345

Title

Willig, I can also confirm that changing the first letter of my email address from T to t solved the problem.Thanks!
Geecku234345
Olena

Title

that's great investigative work, it appears to have solved the problem here. definitely shouldn't be an issue, but thanks for figuring out a work around
Olena
CookieMonster

Title

Since the windows desktop version did not have "Login with Google Account" option, I created a Airdriod account using the same gmail address. It was working well till I had some annoying message popping up and then I logged in with the Google account on my mobile(Xperia Z). After this, the Windows App logs in with the airdroid account but reports that there is no associated device. When I try logging in the mobile with the airdroid account, I get the -11111 described by many others here. So for now I am sticking to the browser version...
CookieMonster
LVHAlfons

Title

@Willig

Thanks, the developer has confirmed this bug.

Hi all,

Please make sure you haven't entered any space in the account and the email address is correctly entered (it's case sensitive).

We'll fix this in next update.

Sorry again for any inconvenience this has caused.
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

@Craigbob,
We'll add 3rd party account login in future updates. Please kindly stay tuned :)
LVHAlfons
Zap

Re: Title

LVHAlfons wrote:@Craigbob,

We'll add 3rd party account login in future updates. Please kindly stay tuned :)

I have just downloaded AirDroid and am getting same error message on on my Mac only with -10000 instead of -11111

Initially it wouldn't open because it wasn't bought from MacStore. I opened it using Control click and it worked once, but now won't any more.

There are no spaces or capitals in either my email address or my password (though there are numbers and symbols in the password)

Can you help please? Thanks
Zap
Niki Admin

Re: Failed to sign in, please retry (-11111)

I have just downloaded AirDroid and am getting same error message on on my Mac only with -10000 instead of -11111

Initially it wouldn't open because it wasn't bought from MacStore. I opened it using Control click and it worked once, but now won't any more.

There are no spaces or capitals in either my email address or my password (though there are numbers and symbols in the password)

Can you help please? Thanks
Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to update desktop Airdroid to the latest vision 3.6.0.0 to see if it works?

You can go to our official website to download it.
www.airdroid.com

By the way, we would like to know which feature do you usually use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
arap

Re: Failed to sign in, please retry (-11111)

VBMVBMÖCÖ
arap
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 50