requires update to upgrade to premium

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:23 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Todd Konicek
OP

requires update to upgrade to premium

it sends me to the android app store, the "upgrade" is installed, but refuses to let me upgrade to premium, it says im a beta tester, i would like to upgrade to premium, and then it will not let me i also charge everything to my account, and you require paypal. i do not use nor will i use pay pal for purchases, as i use them as a business deduction, and paypal does not do itemized deductions its one line, sadily every app i have purchased uses my carrier account to do any and all purchases to do monthly purchases, single business or personal, it may behoove you to do the same thing as everyone else does.

you have a fantastic piece of software i love it, but the 200MB limit is very restrictive and draconian and quite limiting for texts, as texts counting against that limit which is very convoluted and quite stupid, and just in texts i have hit that limit without video or pictures in one 6 hour period, i do believe your MB counter is in error and very frustrating, i pay for unlimited voice, text and data, up to 30 GB, then i am throttled, its in my contract, especially with pictures or videos, as bandwidth is very cheap or near 0, please evaluate that limit or remove it, or feel free to adopt similar limitations, i can see it on transferring files which i do, not texts, however if its not addressed i will find another remote app if these limitations are not addressed, im sure haters will hate and say several things on my situation, and thats fine, their situation is quite different than mine, and i remember unlimited on 2 devices, and do not mind paying money/monthly fee for transferring files that i need from my desktop, also may i point out, chrome remote desktop is very free and has 0 restrictions and uses my dual bonded 1g connection to its fullest, and is more stable than AIR DROID, thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day
Todd Konicek
mikki

Re: requires update to upgrade to premium

Have you tried Android O? A must-use for geeks. Google have done a good job with its new Android O update. Try it out, and most of your worries will vanish.
mikki
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 45