YOU MAY LOOSE ALL YOUR PHOTOS

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:10 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Skarah
OP

YOU MAY LOOSE ALL YOUR PHOTOS

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!! At first, I loved this app/website. But then I had about 1,500 photos to transfer. While transferring them, a pop up box came up and said something like I had reached a limit of some kind. Then......without any kind of warning, it deleted the remaining photos off my phone. Completely gone!!! I tried to contact the company and they never responded. I bought the premium package, hoping that would some how help me, but it didn't. Then I was charged every month. Any way, the whole experience just sucked. Pictures of my kids, my family, my dog who had passed away.
Skarah
Niki Admin

Re: YOU MAY LOOSE ALL YOUR PHOTOS

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!! At first, I loved this app/website. But then I had about 1,500 photos to transfer. While transferring them, a pop up box came up and said something like I had reached a limit of some kind. Then......without any kind of warning, it deleted the remaining photos off my phone. Completely gone!!! I tried to contact the company and they never responded. I bought the premium package, hoping that would some how help me, but it didn't. Then I was charged every month. Any way, the whole experience just sucked. Pictures of my kids, my family, my dog who had passed away.
Hi,

Thank you for your feeback.

Sincere apology for the trouble that has caused.

Do you remember the error message in detail?

Is that pop up box come from AirDroid prompt?

If you don't want to pay for premium, you can go to our official website to disable it.
https://www.airdroid.com/en/account/

Always feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 47