Not allowed to download via playstorequestion

Tue May 15, 2018 4:51 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

siri
OP

Not allowed to download via playstore

I'm an AirDroid Premium user. I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab, android version 4.4.4. I used Airdriod around a year ago and recently it disappeared. Now I tried again to install it to the phone. Then its giving an error called,
"Can't download app"
AirDriod: Remote access & file can't be downloaded. Try again. and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting (Error code: 941)

How can I solve this problem, & reconnect my tablet as usual way.
Attachments
airDroid.jpg
siri

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Niki Admin

Re: Not allowed to download via playstore

I'm an AirDroid Premium user. I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab, android version 4.4.4. I used Airdriod around a year ago and recently it disappeared. Now I tried again to install it to the phone. Then its giving an error called,
"Can't download app"
AirDriod: Remote access & file can't be downloaded. Try again. and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting (Error code: 941)

How can I solve this problem, & reconnect my tablet as usual way.AttachmentsImage

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

You can use your device to our official website: www.airdroid.com to download the latest AirDroid on your device.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26314 posts

7488 threads

Members: 191745

Latest Member: LindaValdez

Online: 78