unable to connect

Sat May 19, 2018 4:56 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
jazz vir
OP

unable to connect

i have premium subscription even after that i m facing problem plz help my phone is not connecting showing trouble now m in trouble plz hlp
jazz vir
Niki Admin

Re: unable to connect

i have premium subscription even after that i m facing problem plz help my phone is not connecting showing trouble now m in trouble plz hlp
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

We would like to confirm with you that whether Airdroid running on your device when you
sign in Airdroid web?

When you sign in web Airdroid you should make sure that Airdroid is keeping running on the background, because sometimes it will killed by the phone's process.

So, would you like to restart Airdroid on your device again to see if it works?

If it still fail, would you like to transfer to phone data to see if it works?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
WomenTake999

Niki wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

We would like to confirm with you that whether Airdroid running on your device when you
sign in Airdroid web?

When you sign in web Airdroid you should make sure that Airdroid is keeping running on the background, because sometimes it will killed by the phone's process.

So, would you like to restart Airdroid on your device again to see if it works?

If it still fail, would you like to transfer to phone data to see if it works?

Best Regards,

And if I wrote a request, do I have to repeat it if I was not answered within 6 days? Or it is worth to press, otherwise I'm afraid that my request is lost. Thank you in advance
WomenTake999
Niki Admin

And if I wrote a request, do I have to repeat it if I was not answered within 6 days? Or it is worth to press, otherwise I'm afraid that my request is lost. Thank you in advance

We're sorry that lost your question, so would you please tell us the details of your question?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 24