Wrong email/password message. Can login on desktop client/website.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Alies
OP

Wrong email/password message. Can login on desktop client/website.

I updated to Airdroid 4 on my Android phone, made a new account, yet for some reason I can't login on de Android app. It gives me the wrong email/password error.
Weird thing is, I am 100% certain the login info is correct, as I checked several times AND can login with the exact same info on my desktop client and this website...

Anyone with some insight on how to fix this ?

EDIT: Already tried changing my password. Still error message -10001 on android app..
manash likes this post.
Alies
Lillian Admin

Re: Wrong email/password message. Can login on desktop client/website.

I updated to Airdroid 4 on my Android phone, made a new account, yet for some reason I can't login on de Android app. It gives me the wrong email/password error.
Weird thing is, I am 100% certain the login info is correct, as I checked several times AND can login with the exact same info on my desktop client and this website...

Anyone with some insight on how to fix this ?

EDIT: Already tried changing my password. Still error message -10001 on android app..

Hi, Would you please reboot the device and try it again to see if it works properly?
Lillian
Admin
Alies

Reboot didn't fix it. : (
Alies
jithu

Guys help me i am gettign this 10001 errror even tho i changed the password in cant log in to my desktop client with the password and even the web but on my phone nada help pls
jithu
downloadapps

Find the best free Android games, utilities, antivirus and applications at CNET Download.com, the Web's best guide to mobile apps. download vidmate app
downloadapps
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

25754 posts

7307 threads

Members: 178972

Latest Member: insri wahyuni

Online: 3