Failed to sign in, please retry (-11111)

Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:02 pm in AirDroid App

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
RosellClif

Title

same problem...galaxy s5
RosellClif
InesBeasle

Title

have the same problem (,,Failed to sign in, please retry. (-11111)"), sony xperia C2105 (L), change of nick name or password was not helpful, any other tips how to solve this?
InesBeasle
Olena

Title

on the Moto X (2013) Airdroid version 3.0.1. on the MacBook 3.0.1.0 (the MacBook seems to be fine, but still getting the -11111 error on the phone.
Olena
LBlaxland

Title

To answer Coffee Administrator's question about the AirDroid versions, they are all running the same version:
MacBook Pro 2014: Running AirDroid Desktop Client 3.0.1.dmg (login works)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet: AirDroid Version 3.0.1 (login does NOT work)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phone: AirDroid Version 3.0.1 (login does NOT work)

On the MacBook, I can authenticate with no problem; however, on the tablet/phone, the same error appears with a "Failed to sign in, please retry. (-11111)". I am able to connect (and send messages, see files/applications, and make phone calls) between all three devices "if" I bring up Safari and enter the corresponding network URL for the device (i.e. 192.168.1.x:8888) when all are attached to the same Wi-Fi network, but being that I'm unable to actually "login" to the site, I'm unable to take advantage of certain functions that "logging in" would provide.

Hope this clarifies.

Richard
LBlaxland
LEastwood

Title

MackBook Pro Mid 2012 connects to my GS4 fine but my new GS5 is getting this message. I can connect via the URL (192....) but that doesn't allow for some things to work.
LEastwood
eel49stock

Title

Sony Xperia SP C5302, Android version 4.3, Windows 8.1 64 bit.
eel49stock
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi, please check if you've entered space[/b] when you enter AirDroid account. If yes, please delete the space and try again.
LVHAlfons
LBlaxland

Title

Confirmed spacing. Any pre-filled fields (i.e. E-Mail field) have been vacated and E-Mail and Password entered from scratch.....checking for inadvertent spaces.....but still same error.
LBlaxland
gate8coach

Title

Possible solution?
I did also get error 11111 when I tried to login with my htc desire s. Has not been problem until version 3.
I might have found a solution which seems to work for me. I did enter my email address with a capital "M". I altered this to "m" - like in michael and suddenly I was able to login.
I altered back from "m" to "M" and then I got error 11111 again.

Altered back again to all letters in lower case in email and I was able to logon.
Would be great if someone could confirm solution
gate8coach
LBlaxland

Title

Thank you, Willig. Looks like you nailed it!!! My e-mail was "Richard@sgrignoli.net". I've always used "Capital R" everywhere.....but appears with AirDroid that it does not like CAPITAL LETTERS.....so I tried "richard@sgrignoli.net" (lowercase) and, sure enough, I was able to login.
Seems like a glitch on their end in terms of character case acceptance. I can understand the case sensitivity for passwords, but e-mail addresses should not be so sensitive. Anyway, I have confirmed your situation, and, as stated, you resolved it for me, as well.

THANKS!!!
LBlaxland
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235471

Latest Member: Laksh

Online: 68