Failed to sign in, please retry (-11111)

Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:02 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
gsweinberg
OP

Failed to sign in, please retry (-11111)

Ever since I updated to version 3, I can't login from my LG G3. I just keep getting the error, Failed to sign in, please retry. (-11111).
lavar likes this post.
gsweinberg
LEastwood

Title

I have the same problem on my Galaxy S5. I hope this gets fixed soon as I have yet to set up my new phone.
LEastwood
LBlaxland

Title

Having the same issue as well. I have a MacBook Pro 2014 with AirDroid installed and working fine (able to authenticate). I have AirDroid also installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet and Galaxy Note 3 Phone, both of which is giving me the "Failed to sign in, please retry (-11111)" error with using the very same UserName (e-mail address) and Password.
LBlaxland
Olena

Title

MotoX 2013 here, same problem
Olena
eel49stock

Title

Same here with Sony Xperia SP C5302.
eel49stock
SherylMcke

Title

I have the same issue connecting a Samsung Galaxy Alpha phone and my MacBook Pro 2014.When connecting via Account on my Galaxy I'll receive this error message.
Username and password of airdroid account is exactly the same.

Please advise what to do!
SherylMcke
SherylMcke

Title

Finally, I got the issue resolved by myself.I have changed the password (used a stronger password) and nickname of the web account and reentered it again in both applications (Mac and Android).
Now, it works via account link.
SherylMcke
SherylMcke

Title

P.S.: I also granted AirDroid as valid device administrator (but mirroring doesn't work).
SherylMcke
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Can you tell me your AirDroid version on Android and Windows/Mac?

And if you received this error message on your phone, please check if you've entered space when you enter AirDroid account.

Thanks!
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 46