Failed to sign in, please retry (-11111)

Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:02 pm in AirDroid App

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Geecku234345

Title

Willig, I can also confirm that changing the first letter of my email address from T to t solved the problem.Thanks!
Geecku234345
Olena

Title

that's great investigative work, it appears to have solved the problem here. definitely shouldn't be an issue, but thanks for figuring out a work around
Olena
CookieMonster

Title

Since the windows desktop version did not have "Login with Google Account" option, I created a Airdriod account using the same gmail address. It was working well till I had some annoying message popping up and then I logged in with the Google account on my mobile(Xperia Z). After this, the Windows App logs in with the airdroid account but reports that there is no associated device. When I try logging in the mobile with the airdroid account, I get the -11111 described by many others here. So for now I am sticking to the browser version...
CookieMonster
LVHAlfons

Title

@Willig

Thanks, the developer has confirmed this bug.

Hi all,

Please make sure you haven't entered any space in the account and the email address is correctly entered (it's case sensitive).

We'll fix this in next update.

Sorry again for any inconvenience this has caused.
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

@Craigbob,
We'll add 3rd party account login in future updates. Please kindly stay tuned :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

22155 posts

6054 threads

Members: 138149

Latest Member: Abdul barik

Online: 3