Invalid Package File when installing

Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:17 pm in AirDroid App

page 8 / 8 << 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to
HeleneGeig

Title

I uninstalled, previously deleting data and cache, I tried reinstall AirDroid, but says "invalid package file". In the path sdcard/airdroid/, there is no exception.log, only two items: Screenrecord and Upload folders. After that I installed AirDroid-intl-release-2.x-1229.apk and now it doesn't work, but there is the file exception.log:
2015-01-27 19:26:38/njava.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create application com.sand.airdroid.SandApp: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: unable to open database file
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:3828)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2200(ActivityThread.java:132)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1082)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:150)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4293)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:849)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:607)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: unable to open database file
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.dbopen(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.(SQLiteDatabase.java:1956)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:902)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openOrCreateDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:936)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openOrCreateDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:929)
at android.app.ContextImpl.openOrCreateDatabase(ContextImpl.java:604)
at android.content.ContextWrapper.openOrCreateDatabase(ContextWrapper.java:203)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getWritableDatabase(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:118)
at com.sand.airdroid.components.DBModule.a(DBModule.java:55)
at com.sand.airdroid.components.DBModule$$ModuleAdapter$ProvideDaoMasterProvidesAdapter.get(DBModule$$ModuleAdapter.java:121)
at dagger.internal.Linker$SingletonBinding.get(Linker.java:364)
at com.sand.airdroid.components.DBModule$$ModuleAdapter$ProvideDaoSessionProvidesAdapter.get(DBModule$$ModuleAdapter.java:171)
at com.sand.airdroid.components.DBModule$$ModuleAdapter$ProvideHttpRetryRequestDaoProvidesAdapter.get(DBModule$$ModuleAdapter.java:221)
at com.sand.airdroid.requests.retry.HttpRetryManager$$InjectAdapter.a(HttpRetryManager$$InjectAdapter.java:107)
at com.sand.airdroid.requests.retry.HttpRetryManager$$InjectAdapter.get(HttpRetryManager$$InjectAdapter.java:23)
at com.sand.airdroid.app.MainApp$$InjectAdapter.injectMembers(MainApp$$InjectAdapter.java:22)
at dagger.ObjectGraph$DaggerObjectGraph.inject(ObjectGraph.java:281)
at com.sand.airdroid.app.MainApp.b(MainApp.java:110)
at com.sand.airdroid.SandApp.onCreate(SandApp.java:58)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:984)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:3825)
... 10 more
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: unable to open database file
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.dbopen(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.(SQLiteDatabase.java:1956)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:902)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openOrCreateDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:936)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openOrCreateDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:929)
at android.app.ContextImpl.openOrCreateDatabase(ContextImpl.java:604)
at android.content.ContextWrapper.openOrCreateDatabase(ContextWrapper.java:203)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getWritableDatabase(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:118)
at com.sand.airdroid.components.DBModule.a(DBModule.java:55)
at com.sand.airdroid.components.DBModule$$ModuleAdapter$ProvideDaoMasterProvidesAdapter.get(DBModule$$ModuleAdapter.java:121)
at com.sand.airdroid.components.DBModule$$ModuleAdapter$ProvideDaoSessionProvidesAdapter.get(DBModule$$ModuleAdapter.java:171)
at com.sand.airdroid.components.DBModule$$ModuleAdapter$ProvideHttpRetryRequestDaoProvidesAdapter.get(DBModule$$ModuleAdapter.java:221)
at com.sand.airdroid.requests.retry.HttpRetryManager$$InjectAdapter.a(HttpRetryManager$$InjectAdapter.java:107)
at com.sand.airdroid.requests.retry.HttpRetryManager$$InjectAdapter.get(HttpRetryManager$$InjectAdapter.java:23)
at com.sand.airdroid.app.MainApp$$InjectAdapter.injectMembers(MainApp$$InjectAdapter.java:22)
at dagger.ObjectGraph$DaggerObjectGraph.inject(ObjectGraph.java:281)
at com.sand.airdroid.app.MainApp.b(MainApp.java:110)
at com.sand.airdroid.SandApp.onCreate(SandApp.java:58)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:984)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:3825)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2200(ActivityThread.java:132)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1082)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:150)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4293)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:849)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:607)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
HeleneGeig
dish9point

Title

Same here. The "package file is invalid" error has returned with the latest update.
dish9point
johandejong

Title

+1"Package file is invalid" with AirDroid 3.0.4 on Android v. 2.3.6

A complete uninstall and reinstall does not fix the problem. Now I don't have AirDroid at all!
johandejong
johandejong

Title

I can also add that downloading the file from the website (AirDroid_3.0.4.1.apk) and manually installing it on my phone produces the error "Error parsing file" or something of that nature, I can't recall the exact wording.
johandejong
goffredo

Title

Yeah same here, the issue did come back.

@Coffee_Administrator
goffredo
SungNorthm

Title

Still having this issue on Android 2.3.6!
Halp ;_;
SungNorthm
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all, please use AirDroid 3.0.3.1. You can download it here: http://dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid_3.0.3.1_2.x.apk
Sorry to say that this version is the last version for Android 2.x devices due to some reasons :(
LVHAlfons
xovucom

Re: Invalid Package File when installing

Thanks for the APK download link to AirDroid 3.0.3.1. Unfortunately, it refuses to install on Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) and gives the error "Application not installed". It was working fine before other than nagging me to upgrade but I had to reset my phone and now I can't get it installed on my Incredible S again. Not everyone needs a new smartphone every year and I'm just happy with mine.

Perhaps I need an older version of Airdroid? Someone reported Airdroid 2.1.0 works on Android 2.3.3 but I can't find the APK on this website. I guess I'll have to try downloading this elsewhere.

Thanks!
Hi all, please use AirDroid 3.0.3.1. You can download it here: http://dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid_3.0.3.1_2.x.apk
Sorry to say that this version is the last version for Android 2.x devices due to some reasons Image
xovucom
Coffee Admin

Re: Invalid Package File when installing

Thanks for the APK download link to AirDroid 3.0.3.1. Unfortunately, it refuses to install on Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) and gives the error "Application not installed". It was working fine before other than nagging me to upgrade but I had to reset my phone and now I can't get it installed on my Incredible S again. Not everyone needs a new smartphone every year and I'm just happy with mine.

Perhaps I need an older version of Airdroid? Someone reported Airdroid 2.1.0 works on Android 2.3.3 but I can't find the APK on this website. I guess I'll have to try downloading this elsewhere.

Thanks!

Can you fully uninstall AirDroid and install this one to see if it helps?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 8 / 8 << 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 24