Airdroid Mirror statest that my device model is not supported

Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:15 am in AirDroid App

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
ephsamsung

Title

Well, in its own poorly organized and inadvertent way, this thread is sort of turning out to be just such a list...
(re: Rutgers and BillT)
ephsamsung
sarahamed556

Title

GRAND Neo rooted is not supported : - (
sarahamed556
LVHAlfons

Title

@all
Sorry that AirMirror is still in the beta stage and we keep improving it. Most of the Samsung devices with stock ROM are not supported right now. (Shh, I suppose it won't take long to support rooted Samsung devices)
LVHAlfons
NRDEsther2

Title

Meizu mx3 not supported!
Please fix this
Thanks
NRDEsther2
GDCJosette

Title

Hey Coffee_Administrator, you still haven't responded to the question: where can we find a definitive list of supported devices?

Does the Airdroid team have a list of supported devices? If not, why won't you publish one? You could save a lot of people a lot of time if they don't have a supported device. Please respond to my inquiry. Thanks.

Sony Xperia Tab Z
GDCJosette
LVHAlfons

Title

@fiercemcd @all

Sorry about that. We've published a list for AirMirror supported device models: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15382&hilit=list

Please note that due to different ROMs, network environment and many other factors, you may be unable to use AirMirror though your device is listed. Also, some device models not in the list may be able to use AirMirror. (Only the device models with relatively high success rate are listed).

Thanks for your patience!
LVHAlfons
Vic W Vitek

Re: Airdroid Mirror statest that my device model is not supported

Cannot mirror my Nexus 5. Airdroid returns error message that my phone is NOT CERTIFIED. However, according to you info here on this site, Nexus 5 is supported. So what is the problem?

All other remote features of Airdroid on that phone work fine, both via client software and via airdroid Web interface.  

However, the most important feature for me  - mirror the screen, go to system seetings of the remote phone and, if possible, make changes in settings - is not available.

Vic W Vitek
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 23