How do I turn off notifications and sound

Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
mickasorro
OP

How do I turn off notifications and sound

I am trying to turn off the notifications/sounds on my computer. I have checked this forum and the Airdroid website and there is a screenshot below that I have found on the website that shows how to do this, but I can't navigate to the specific location. I have tried on the website settings, the app setting on both the phone and computer.... Is anyone able to assist? The screenshot for the location I am looking for is
mickasorro
LVHAlfons

Title

@mickasorro
You can find it here:

LVHAlfons
Kat

Re: How do I turn off notifications and sound

I'm on a mac and need to turn off the notification sounds. I have an auditory sensitivity and these notifications make me jump. I've turned off notifications but still get the sounds from my computer each time I plug a headset into my cell, open an airdroid window on my computer, etc. Any suggestion on how to stop ALL sounds from this app? Otherwise, I just need to uninstall.

Kat
Charlene Admin

Re: How do I turn off notifications and sound

I'm on a mac and need to turn off the notification sounds. I have an auditory sensitivity and these notifications make me jump. I've turned off notifications but still get the sounds from my computer each time I plug a headset into my cell, open an airdroid window on my computer, etc. Any suggestion on how to stop ALL sounds from this app? Otherwise, I just need to uninstall.

Hi, just to be sure.. are you using AirDroid desktop or AirDroid web?
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235390

Latest Member: Lê Tấn Cường

Online: 12