Camera not activating to scan QR Code

Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:46 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
AvidSurvivalist
OP

Camera not activating to scan QR Code

When I tap on the icon to scan the QR code I get a blank screen; I will try to add a screenshot at the end of this post.

My device is a Dell Venue 8 3830

Attachments
Screenshot_2015-04-24-20-45-26.png
AvidSurvivalist
Coffee Admin

Re: Camera not activating to scan QR Code

Does this happen all the time or just a rare case? Can you try some other apps that also need scanning the QR code to see if they work?

And please tell me your Android version, device model and ROM. 
Coffee
Admin
AvidSurvivalist

Does this happen all the time or just a rare case? Can you try some other apps that also need scanning the QR code to see if they work?

And please tell me your Android version, device model and ROM.

This happens all the time, it is a Dell Venue 8 3830 it also happens on my sisters Acer Iconia One. They both have Intel Atom processors and the Venue 8 runs Android 4.4.2 the Kernel is 3.10.20 build@build167 #1. I have QRdroid and Barcode Scanner installed and they work just fine.
AvidSurvivalist
Coffee Admin

This happens all the time, it is a Dell Venue 8 3830 it also happens on my sisters Acer Iconia One. They both have Intel Atom processors and the Venue 8 runs Android 4.4.2 the Kernel is 3.10.20 build@build167 #1. I have QRdroid and Barcode Scanner installed and they work just fine.

Thanks for the continuous feedback. I've sent to the developers and we'll look into this :)
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

Hi,

I've send a test version on this issue to you via the email address you used in this forum.

Would you please help us test if scanning QR code works with the test version? Thanks
Coffee
Admin
AvidSurvivalist

Coffee wrote:Hi,

I've send a test version on this issue to you via the email address you used in this forum.

Would you please help us test if scanning QR code works with the test version? Thanks

I have tested it and it does work, however I am unable to test on the Venue 3830 because I am waiting for the screen to be fixed. It does work with the Acer Iconia One 7.
AvidSurvivalist
Coffee Admin

I have tested it and it does work, however I am unable to test on the Venue 3830 because I am waiting for the screen to be fixed. It does work with the Acer Iconia One 7.

OK, thanks :)
Coffee
Admin
AvidSurvivalist

Is there any ETA on when an update will be sent out to Google Play?
AvidSurvivalist
Coffee Admin

Is there any ETA on when an update will be sent out to Google Play?

It's supposed to be updated in next one or two version. I'll send a test version to your email soon. You can use that for now :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 20