AirMirror doesnt work with Galaxy S6question

Thu May 28, 2015 2:56 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Dustys Phone
OP

AirMirror doesnt work with Galaxy S6

Everything works great accept for the AirMirror.  I am using a Galaxy S6, Model SM-G920V . Is this somethng that is on the upcomming updates list?  The phone is rooted and the app is allowed as Super User
Attachments
5-28-2015 10-56-00 AM.jpg
Dustys Phone
Coffee Admin

Re: AirMirror doesnt work with Galaxy S6

Everything works great accept for the AirMirror.  I am using a Galaxy S6, Model SM-G920V . Is this somethng that is on the upcomming updates list?  The phone is rooted and the app is allowed as Super UserAttachmentsImage 

AirMirror support for Samsung devices are coming soon. Please kindly wait. Image

Would you like to give it a shot before the official release? If yes, I'll contact you when there's a test version available (via the email address you used in this forum) :)
Coffee
Admin
chris5a

I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900A and AirMirror doesn't work for me either. I would be willing to test beta versions as I currently test beta's for a few other applicaitons. Thanks.
chris5a
foufouner

I have a samsung galaxy trend lite and I want to be notified when the test version released
foufouner
joaomelont

Yes!! Please.. UP UP UP
joaomelont
Gera Droid

Coffee wrote:
Everything works great accept for the AirMirror. I am using a Galaxy S6, Model SM-G920V . Is this somethng that is on the upcomming updates list? The phone is rooted and the app is allowed as Super UserAttachmentsImage

AirMirror support for Samsung devices are coming soon. Please kindly wait. Image

Would you like to give it a shot before the official release? If yes, I'll contact you when there's a test version available (via the email address you used in this forum) :)

I would very much like to try it before the final release. Would it be possible to send me the test version too? I also have a Samsung S6 with the very same problem.

Thanks!
Gera Droid
Coffee Admin

I would very much like to try it before the final release. Would it be possible to send me the test version too? I also have a Samsung S6 with the very same problem.

Thanks!

Hi, pls kindly wait. We're improving AirMirror and it will come out soon :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 45