Camera Causing Loss Of Connection!question

Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:01 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Bodhi
OP

Camera Causing Loss Of Connection!

Hi,
I'm a premium user. Today when I try to connect to the camera it causes loss of connection and all reconnect attempts fail. I will try to attach a couple of short videos showing the issue happening. Any idea why this is happening or what can be done to resolve the issue? Thanks. :-)
Bodhi
Bodhi

Re: Camera Causing Loss Of Connection!

Unfortunately I do not seem to be able to attach the videos for some reason. If you provide me with an email address I can try to send them to you. Thanks. :-)
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

Unfortunately I do not seem to be able to attach the videos for some reason. If you provide me with an email address I can try to send them to you. Thanks. :-)

Please send it to support@airdroid.com. Or you can publish it online and post the link here. Thanks :)
Coffee
Admin
jaykub

I've been having the same issue for a week.
jaykub
Coffee Admin

I've been having the same issue for a week.

Please describe more details of this issue. And it would be appreciated if you can capture a video for us :)
Coffee
Admin
Bodhi

The videos have been emailed to support@airdroid.com.
Bodhi
Admin

Hi, I have the same problem. Helps us please because I need camera. THx
Admin
Admin

Hi,
I'm a premium user. Today when I try to connect to the camera it causes loss of connection and all reconnect attempts fail. I will try to attach a couple of short videos showing the issue happening. Any idea why this is happening or what can be done to resolve the issue? Thanks. :-)

Have you receive an answer ? I have the same problem...
Admin
Coffee Admin

Have you receive an answer ? I have the same problem...

More details of the issue? Can you attach a screenshot or a video of this issue?

Can you open other modules normally? And the connection mode when you encounter this issue?
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

Hi, anyone who has this issue, please sign out AirDroid on your phone and sign in again to see if it helps.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 12