Cannot open Video in my Gallery/Camera Roll after transfer?

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:17 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Breanna
OP

Cannot open Video in my Gallery/Camera Roll after transfer?

I’ve been trying to open videos to save into my phone and it’s failing to open file. I sent the ten second videos from my computer to open in my phone and they will not open. I’ve tried to even manually save the videos in their correct files and they won’t show up in my gallery.
Breanna
Coffee Admin

Re: Cannot open Video in my Gallery/Camera Roll after transfer?

Any error message when you try to oepn that video on your phone? Should it be possible that the format is not supported by the video player on your phone?

Can you tell me the format of the videos? And did the video transfer successfully?
Coffee
Admin
Breanna

Any error message when you try to oepn that video on your phone? Should it be possible that the format is not supported by the video player on your phone?

Can you tell me the format of the videos? And did the video transfer successfully?

It says "failed to open file". I use iMovie on my Mac to edit the videos. The files are in MOV and would sucessfuly transfer and i could open them in my gallery before. The videos transfer fully now, but i cannot open them in my gallery, which is the default application in my settings where my downloaded videos will show up. I also use MP4 format sometimes to see if it would open after i transfer, but MP4 won't open either.
Breanna
Coffee Admin

It says "failed to open file". I use iMovie on my Mac to edit the videos. The files are in MOV and would sucessfuly transfer and i could open them in my gallery before. The videos transfer fully now, but i cannot open them in my gallery, which is the default application in my settings where my downloaded videos will show up. I also use MP4 format sometimes to see if it would open after i transfer, but MP4 won't open either.

Can you attach some videos so that we can test it on our side?

Video before and after transferred to your phone via AirDroid. And you may try download that video on your phone to your computer to see if it can play successfully (via http://web.airdroid.com).
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235580

Latest Member: xyz

Online: 105