SMS Sync Needs Work...question

Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:33 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
0mn1p0tent
OP

SMS Sync Needs Work...

Some SMS messages were not synced. I hit the sync button and the sync process incorrectly sync'd messages from one user under another user's contact. I have included a screenshot of the text screen on my phone as well as the scrrenshot of my airdroid app. Message from a conversation with Dave show up as being sent from Mike in the AirDroid App. Anyone else seeing this?
Attachments
Upload.jpg
0mn1p0tent
Coffee Admin

Re: SMS Sync Needs Work...

Some SMS messages were not synced. I hit the sync button and the sync process incorrectly sync'd messages from one user under another user's contact. I have included a screenshot of the text screen on my phone as well as the scrrenshot of my airdroid app. Message from a conversation with Dave show up as being sent from Mike in the AirDroid App. Anyone else seeing this?AttachmentsImage
Hi,

Can you sign out AirDroid Web and sign in again to see if the issue still remains? And pls check if the phone number of Dave on your phone and Mike on AirDroid Web is the same one. Thanks!!
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

Re: SMS Sync Needs Work...

@0mn1p0tent

Hi, can you go to http://web.airdroid.com/sms_bug_detect_2.html and go to SMS, check if the issue still remains. If there's any error msg, send us a screenshot of it. Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235425

Latest Member: Manoj Kumar

Online: 13