Airdroid on Nexus keeps going offlinequestion

Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:19 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
germaninsd
OP

Airdroid on Nexus keeps going offline

This is something I keep experiencing for a couple weeks now: I can connect the Airdroid app on my Nexus 10 to my wifi network to do a file transfer from PC to Nexus. I hit Start and then it connects. But after a while my Airdroid app disconnects from the network. Was there a change of settings in recent app updates I am not aware of? Or is there an error? In the oast it stayed on my network forever. Why does Airdroid not stay online anymore?
It used to work in the past; now it doesn't anymore. The charme of wireless file transfer has been that I didn't have to have my Nexus right with me in order to do a file transfer. Now I have to have it in order to turn Airdroid's WiFi connection on. Not the end of the world but certainly a loss of convenience.
germaninsd
Coffee Admin

Re: Airdroid on Nexus keeps going offline

@germaninsd

Your phone is connected to mobile network or Wi-Fi network? You may check this guide to see if it helps: [Help & FAQ] Why AirDroid Disconnect Constantly?
Coffee
Admin
germaninsd

The Nexus is on WiFi only. Thanks for getting me the link to the FAQ for constant disconnect. I checked and it might be the power saving mode. I've turned that off and will see how that works. Thanks again!
germaninsd
Coffee Admin

@germaninsd Let us know if you need any help :)
Coffee
Admin
germaninsd

Power savings mode turned off helped. Thanks for the advice!
germaninsd
Coffee Admin

@germaninsd You're welcome :D
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235032