Every File I Transfer Fails

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:40 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
THEPS
OP

Every File I Transfer Fails

I was trying to move music to my android phone of my home wifi network. At first I sent a single song (7mb), it connected, then immediately failed and stopped. Then I tried the folder containing all the music I wanted to move, this did the exact same thing. When I tried several different songs at once, it systematically went through them all and failed on each one except one. I can't see any noticeable reason why only the one would work... they are all from the same album, so same file type, and similar size and compression. Did I not set something up properly?

Thanks
THEPS
Coffee Admin

Re: Every File I Transfer Fails

I was trying to move music to my android phone of my home wifi network. At first I sent a single song (7mb), it connected, then immediately failed and stopped. Then I tried the folder containing all the music I wanted to move, this did the exact same thing. When I tried several different songs at once, it systematically went through them all and failed on each one except one. I can't see any noticeable reason why only the one would work... they are all from the same album, so same file type, and similar size and compression. Did I not set something up properly?

Thanks

Hi,

Can you record a video on this so that we can figure out the cause more quickly?

And your device model, Android version? Connection Mode? Does this happen before? Can you move other files normally?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235577

Latest Member: harryjkevin91

Online: 92