page 1 / 1
smallstar
OP

Help: AirMirror cannot work

Device:Nexus 5
Android OS:6.0
Android AirDroid version:3.1.5.2
Windows AirDroid version:3.2.0

The device has been rooted with SuperSU(some other apps which also need rooted work well).When connect to device,from the screen I can see something has been granted to be done.But after all, it prompt that superuser cannot be obtained
smallstar
Coffee Admin

Re: Help: AirMirror cannot work

Device:Nexus 5
Android OS:6.0
Android AirDroid version:3.1.5.2
Windows AirDroid version:3.2.0

The device has been rooted with SuperSU(some other apps which also need rooted work well).When connect to device,from the screen I can see something has been granted to be done.But after all, it prompt that superuser cannot be obtained

Hi,

Can you pls attach the logs and exceptions to help us troubleshoot?

The path: /SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files (Please attach all files in this folder)

And can you use AirMirror before?
Coffee
Admin
smallstar

Help: AirMirror cannot work

Hi,

Can you pls attach the logs and exceptions to help us troubleshoot?

The path: /SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files (Please attach all files in this folder)

And can you use AirMirror before?
This is first time to use AirMirror
Attachments
files.zip
(17.72 KB) Downloaded 302 times
smallstar
Coffee Admin

This is first time to use AirMirrorAttachments files.zip(17.72 KB) Downloaded 1 time

Thanks for the feedback. I've send the logs to the developer.

BTW, if you've tried AirMirror for many times but still can't use it, then your device is not supported. Sorry about that :(
Coffee
Admin
smallstar

Thanks for the feedback. I've send the logs to the developer.

BTW, if you've tried AirMirror for many times but still can't use it, then your device is not supported. Sorry about that Image

But from the post of supported device I can see Nexus 5
smallstar
Coffee Admin

But from the post of supported device I can see Nexus 5
If your device is rooted and running Android 4.0+ but still can't use AirMirror after many attempts, then your device is not supported. Please kindly stay tuned because we are working hard to improve it.

And please note that due to different ROMs, network environment, different Root managers and many other factors, you may be unable to use AirMirror though the ROM of your device is listed in the article. Also, some ROMs not in the list may be able to use AirMirror. (Only the Roms with relatively high success rate are listed)

We're working on this and the update may come out in this November or December :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 25