Can't connect with QR codequestion

Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:19 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
EvilJ
OP

Can't connect with QR code

When trying to use the QR code, I get the error: "To sign in via QR, it's required to sign in to an account on the device, unless the device and computer are on the same Wi-Fi network"

Problem is, they ARE on the same network, and I can connect with the IP version. The only possible thing I can think of is that it's because the computer is plugged into the router, not wireless. I did a ping test as suggested by another forum, and it came back 100% fine, no packet loss, near instantaneous results.

Any ideas?
EvilJ
Coffee Admin

Re: Can't connect with QR code

When trying to use the QR code, I get the error: "To sign in via QR, it's required to sign in to an account on the device, unless the device and computer are on the same Wi-Fi network"

Problem is, they ARE on the same network, and I can connect with the IP version. The only possible thing I can think of is that it's because the computer is plugged into the router, not wireless. I did a ping test as suggested by another forum, and it came back 100% fine, no packet loss, near instantaneous results.

Any ideas?

Hi,

You've tried this: [Help & FAQ] Why Remote Connection Mode When the Device and PC Are Connected to the Same Network?

And everything is fine?
Coffee
Admin
EvilJ

Re: Can't connect with QR code

Hi,

You've tried this: [Help & FAQ] Why Remote Connection Mode When the Device and PC Are Connected to the Same Network?

And everything is fine?

Actually, that's the exact article I got the ping test from lol. Everything there seems good, though I can't find anything in the app that says "remote connection mode"
EvilJ
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235424

Latest Member: Luis coronado

Online: 9