Interfering with Doze feature?

Sun May 01, 2016 3:54 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Reony Tonneyck
OP

Interfering with Doze feature?

Does the AirDroid app interfer with the Doze feature? I should only be losing like 3% or something over night when I sleep. But I'm loosing around 15 - 20%! To me, it would make sense that AirDroid is the culprit, since its automatically trying to connect or is connected, with my PC.

I'm going to use Power Saving mode, and make sure I exit AirDroid on my PC before sleeping again tomorrow.
Reony Tonneyck
testorsen

Re: Interfering with Doze feature?

You can check which app uses how much percent of your battery in the android settings.
testorsen
Lillian Admin

Re: Interfering with Doze feature?

Does the AirDroid app interfer with the Doze feature? I should only be losing like 3% or something over night when I sleep. But I'm loosing around 15 - 20%! To me, it would make sense that AirDroid is the culprit, since its automatically trying to connect or is connected, with my PC.

I'm going to use Power Saving mode, and make sure I exit AirDroid on my PC before sleeping again tomorrow.
You can check which app uses how much percent of your battery in the android settings.

Hey guys
AirDroid has improved battery efficiency, save up to 65%, since AirDroid 3.2.2. And we will try to continue to improve it when it is technically feasible
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235046

Latest Member: Nazir Emrani

Online: 31