File Transfer between devices - Trarget directory & self hosted hotspot (AndroidAP)question

Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:43 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Marcin Gontarek
OP

File Transfer between devices - Trarget directory & self hosted hotspot (AndroidAP)

Hello.
I have two questions.
1. Is there way to specify target directory to save recived files e.g. external SD card?
2. Why if devices are connected via android hotspot (hosted from one of them) phone are not discovery each other?
Marcin Gontarek
Lillian Admin

Re: File Transfer between devices - Trarget directory & self hosted hotspot (AndroidAP)

Hello.
I have two questions.
1. Is there way to specify target directory to save recived files e.g. external SD card?
2. Why if devices are connected via android hotspot (hosted from one of them) phone are not discovery each other?

Hi~~
The first question, please check this post on how to do that: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15924
The second one, would you please tell us more details about how you did that?
Lillian
Admin
slick

Re: File Transfer between devices - Trarget directory & self hosted hotspot (AndroidAP)

How to download my downloaded videos and pictures from airdroid to my PC, it take way too long to get from airDroid..
slick
Charlene Admin

How to download my downloaded videos and pictures from airdroid to my PC, it take way too long to get from airDroid..

Hi,we would like to suggest you have a try of using AirDroid web. web.airdroid.com
You can upload pictures and videos via it directly. It will be much faster.:)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 16