Desktop notification doesn't workquestion

Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:38 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
赖秉谦
OP

Desktop notification doesn't work

It worked properly just a month ago , but one day suddenly it started not working . Not working in the win application nor the airdroid web .

I check a dozen times of my settings mentioned in this topic http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15964 , and this http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15920 , but still got nothing . And I don't disable any app in my phone from sending notifications .

And I can still use Airmirror and I get incoming phone and SMS notifications .

Can anyone help me pls ? Eager for a reply .
Илья+Гордеев likes this post.
赖秉谦
Charlene Admin

Re: Desktop notification doesn't work

It worked properly just a month ago , but one day suddenly it started not working . Not working in the win application nor the airdroid web .

I check a dozen times of my settings mentioned in this topic viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15964 , and this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15920 , but still got nothing . And I don't disable any app in my phone from sending notifications .

And I can still use Airmirror and I get incoming phone and SMS notifications .

Can anyone help me pls ? Eager for a reply .

Hi 赖秉谦,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced. But please don't worry, we will help you out. First of all, could you please tell us the following info.

1. Phone model , Android OS version, AirDroid version;
2. Browser name and version;
3. Computer operating system name and version.

Thx. :)
Charlene
Admin
赖秉谦

Hi 赖秉谦,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced. But please don't worry, we will help you out. First of all, could you please tell us the following info.

Thx. Image

motorola xt1092 , android 6.0 , airdroid 3.2.6

firefox 48 , chrome (don't remenber which version) , airdroid windows 3.3.4

win 7 home, win 10 professional
赖秉谦
赖秉谦

anybody here ?
赖秉谦
Charlene Admin

anybody here ?

Hi 赖秉谦,sincerely apologize for our late reply.Could you please check the notification settings in AirDroid Android and see if you've blocked those apps?

AirDroid Android -> Settings -> Notification Mirror -> Allowed apps
Charlene
Admin
赖秉谦

Before I saw your reply , I uninstalled airdroid in my phone and reinstalled it , and I saw your relpy , I checked the settings , and I found no apps there .......

I sent a test message and it appeared in my phone , but I checked the apps list again it still got nothing , normally airdroid , the app , itself should appear in there right ?

And many apps sent notifications during that period , but the apps list still empty ......

Maybe that's the real problem ? Airdroid can't get which app have sent messages ? But how can I fix it ?
赖秉谦
Charlene Admin

Before I saw your reply , I uninstalled airdroid in my phone and reinstalled it , and I saw your relpy , I checked the settings , and I found no apps there .......

I sent a test message and it appeared in my phone , but I checked the apps list again it still got nothing , normally airdroid , the app , itself should appear in there right ?

And many apps sent notifications during that period , but the apps list still empty ......

Maybe that's the real problem ? Airdroid can't get which app have sent messages ? But how can I fix it ?
Hi 赖秉谦, thank you for your prompt response. Just to be sure.. after reinstallation, are you able to get notifications on AirDroid Desktop client now? Or the issue still keeps remain with the blank page on Allowed Apps on phone?
Charlene
Admin
赖秉谦

I reboot my phone and everything is ok now , still have no idea..................maybe reboot is everything's cure .
Илья+Гордеев likes this post.
赖秉谦
Charlene Admin

I reboot my phone and everything is ok now , still have no idea..................maybe reboot is everything's cure .

Haha,anyway,it's good to know that it works well now. Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.:)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 17