AirDroid crashing constantly

Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:51 pm in AirDroid App

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
blackbox

Re: AirDroid crashing constantly

I shared for a year in the program and I did it now appreciate that benefited from the program's services asked the new update and the phone is not what to do with me Please help me or that I find a way to re-old update
blackbox
blackbox

I shared for a year in the program and I did it now appreciate that benefited from the program's services asked the new update and the phone is not what to do with me Please help me or that I find a way to re-old update
    blackbox
    Lillian Admin

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Capture(10).PNG[/sizeimg]

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. Kindly note that the notification in the screenshot pops up because the AirDroid version on your devices are too old and please update it to the latest one.

We have released a new architecture of AirDroid (Mobile 4.0.0.3+; Mac/Win 3.3.5.3 ).
      In this update, we have leveled up our architecture, for better functionality and protection to our user. Same reason, we have to close down all the previous versions. We appreciate your understanding that there must be a transition time, but we will make sure to work the hardest to shorten the period for you!
      Your kind understanding would be much appreciated
      Lillian
      Admin
      Captain

AirDroid v 4.0.0.4 as installed works fine when I am at home on my home network - which is where I need it. HOWEVER - when I travel I get repeated error message that AD has stopped working. I keep sending in complaints when that happens but get no response from support. This all started after I moved up to Premium version. I never had that problem with the free version. This is a real incentive to cancel Premium - ask for my money back - and stick with the free version as I really like the basic functionality of the product. I just don't need the constant error messages when I travel locking up my phone untill I clear the error message.
      Captain
      Lunikh

I have the same problem too. After the latest update (version 4.0.0.4) the application crashes constantly on LG G2 D802 with CM 13.0.
      Lunikh
      denno

how can i coonect many androiid devices to one computer using the same applications
      denno
      Lillian Admin

AirDroid v 4.0.0.4 as installed works fine when I am at home on my home network - which is where I need it. HOWEVER - when I travel I get repeated error message that AD has stopped working. I keep sending in complaints when that happens but get no response from support. This all started after I moved up to Premium version. I never had that problem with the free version. This is a real incentive to cancel Premium - ask for my money back - and stick with the free version as I really like the basic functionality of the product. I just don't need the constant error messages when I travel locking up my phone untill I clear the error message.
      how can i coonect many androiid devices to one computer using the same applications

Hey, can you please try AirDroid 4.0.0.5 Beta and see if it works properly. You can download it here: http://dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid-4.0.0.5-dex-12281410.apk
      Lillian
      Admin
      Lillian Admin

Hi, kindly note that for free account, you can add two devices to one AirDroid account, which means that you can log in your AirDroid account two Android devices at once. For Premium account, it supports up to 6 devices. And you always log in one computer one time

After log in on Android devices, you can directly log in the same AirDroid account on PC and you can connect to the device. Pls check the quick guide if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15290
      Lillian
      Admin
      (Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
      page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235559

Latest Member: kayleekim

Online: 33