AirDroid crashing constantly

Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:51 pm in AirDroid App

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
mail

Re: AirDroid crashing constantly

After updating to 4.0.0.4, AirDroid won't load. Every time it tries to, I get the message "Unfortunately, AirDroid has stopped". It was OK before the upgrade.

My device is a Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) and my Android version is 6.0.1.
mail
Lillian Admin

After the update to 4.0.0.4 crashes every time I try to open the application. It seems that the service works fine, because crashes on every incoming and outing call. Reinstalling do nothing.
On LG L90 / CM13
It's crashing here too all the time after upgrading to 4.0.0.4 =/
My android is http://www.android-x86.org/releases/releasenote-cm-x86-13-0-rc1

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. Our developers are looking into the issue. Please kindly stay tuned. Would you please downgrading to v 4.0.0.3 and see if it works on your device?
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

After updating to 4.0.0.4, AirDroid won't load. Every time it tries to, I get the message "Unfortunately, AirDroid has stopped". It was OK before the upgrade.

My device is a Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) and my Android version is 6.0.1.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. Our developers are looking into the issue. Please kindly stay tuned. Would you please downgrading to v 4.0.0.3 and see if it works on your device?
Lillian
Admin
alex512

Got 4.0.0.3, now wokrs fine.
alex512
Stephan

Same problem with 4.0.0.4 on Amazon Fire HD 8. Version 4.0.0.3 also works fine.
Stephan
fbeltrao

After the update, 4.0.4 crashes everytime I try to open, I had to downgrade to 4.0.3.

LG L90 D410HN, CM13 SNAPSHOT 2016-08-20.
fbeltrao
Robert

Lillian wrote:
After the update to 4.0.0.4 crashes every time I try to open the application. It seems that the service works fine, because crashes on every incoming and outing call. Reinstalling do nothing.
On LG L90 / CM13
It's crashing here too all the time after upgrading to 4.0.0.4 =/
My android is http://www.android-x86.org/releases/releasenote-cm-x86-13-0-rc1

Same Problem, crashes on Start any time! How to find 4.0.0.3 APK? Please share a Download-Link to old versions.
[Update]
Found old Airdroid version on 3th-party server. Yes, 4.0.0.3 solved the issue on starting the app. But now Airdroid crashes after I connect to mirror from PC. Also Dimm option crashes.
So I'm back on 3.2.6. After connecting from PC with AirMirror, Airdroid asked for root rights and after I had confirmed, anything is ok. Version 4 didn't asked for root permission, so for me it looks like a problem with root/permissions.

Best regards
Robert
Lillian Admin

Same Problem, crashes on Start any time! How to find 4.0.0.3 APK? Please share a Download-Link to old versions.
[Update]
Found old Airdroid version on 3th-party server. Yes, 4.0.0.3 solved the issue on starting the app. But now Airdroid crashes after I connect to mirror from PC. Also Dimm option crashes.
So I'm back on 3.2.6. After connecting from PC with AirMirror, Airdroid asked for root rights and after I had confirmed, anything is ok. Version 4 didn't asked for root permission, so for me it looks like a problem with root/permissions.

Best regards

Hello Robert,

If the AirMirror crashes again when starting AirMirror on 4.0.0.3, please try to report the issue via Feedback on your device so that we can better assist you!
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318
Lillian
Admin
Robert

Lillian wrote:
[Update]

Best regards
Hello Robert,

If the AirMirror crashes again when starting AirMirror on 4.0.0.3, please try to report the issue via Feedback on your device so that we can better assist you!
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Ok, have done. Error report is on the way.
Lillian likes this post.
Robert
Lillian Admin

Ok, have done. Error report is on the way.
THX! We will reply to you as soon as possible!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235542

Latest Member: arazstory@gmail.com

Online: 37