Its work almost best and i like this app but some time automtically signout from airdroid app from mobile

Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:26 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Redmi 3S
OP

Its work almost best and i like this app but some time automtically signout from airdroid app from mobile

sir
i am using airdroid from last 4 month but before some day this after updating i m facees some problem but now new problem is its work properly 2-3 days but after from airdroid app its automatically signout from mobile it require signin plz fix this problem thank you
Redmi 3S
Lillian Admin

Re: Its work almost best and i like this app but some time automtically signout from airdroid app from mobile

sir
i am using airdroid from last 4 month but before some day this after updating i m facees some problem but now new problem is its work properly 2-3 days but after from airdroid app its automatically signout from mobile it require signin plz fix this problem thank you

Hi, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
Lillian
Admin
giftjaipur

Re: Its work almost best and i like this app but some time automtically signout from airdroid app from mobile

I am also facing the same issue. Device gets signout automatically. That is very irritating. I am a premium user and have 4 devices attached. Kindly help to solve this issue.
giftjaipur
Niki Admin

I am also facing the same issue. Device gets signout automatically. That is very irritating. I am a premium user and have 4 devices attached. Kindly help to solve this issue.
Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please help us to clarify the issues by answering the following question?
1. The device sign out automatically from web, desktop or phone?
2. Is that happened in all 4 device or some one?
3. Is this happened after updating?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 50