Airdroid randomly disconnects my device.question

Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:31 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Kevin Changuan
OP

Airdroid randomly disconnects my device.

Hello,

I am using a LG G3 Stylus. The app on my phone and the application on my windows 10 computer are constantly up to date with the newest available version. However in the last couple of days I've noticed that after long periods of use, my phone would no longer be connected to the airdroid services. On the device list on my computer application, the once blue phone icon next to my device would turn to a gray counterpart. The way I've been dealing with it has been either opening up the app again on my phone. I was wondering what I could do to ensure that my device was kept connected.

Thanks for reading,
Kevin Changuan
Lillian Admin

Re: Airdroid randomly disconnects my device.

Hello,

I am using a LG G3 Stylus. The app on my phone and the application on my windows 10 computer are constantly up to date with the newest available version. However in the last couple of days I've noticed that after long periods of use, my phone would no longer be connected to the airdroid services. On the device list on my computer application, the once blue phone icon next to my device would turn to a gray counterpart. The way I've been dealing with it has been either opening up the app again on my phone or relogging onto my application on my computer. I was wondering what I could do to ensure that my device was kept connected.

Thanks for reading,

Hi Kevin, Please check this post to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Lillian
Admin
Kevin Changuan

Hi Kevin, Please check this post to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
I followed your guide on setting my background processes to "standard limit", which it already was. I could not follow the guide on Doze mode because my android is not above 6.0 but the the post influenced me to look more into sleep mode. I went into the actual airdroid settings and found that it had its own power saving settings. I turned it off and hopefully it won't stop working after a while like it is now. I'll report back in a week or so if the problem stops due to this.
Kevin Changuan
Kevin Changuan

It's been about two weeks and the problem has stopped.
Kevin Changuan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 35