Server Down?question

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Gut
OP

Server Down?

Unable to sign in on new android device: "Failed to sign in, please retry (-10003)." Unable to connect to any current devices through the web app. WIFI or 4G.
Mārtiņš Jaunpetrovičs likes this post.
Gut
Conor Pappas

Re: Server Down?

I'm having the same issues. I've also seen the error code -26000 come back a few times.
Mārtiņš Jaunpetrovičs likes this post.
Conor Pappas
Justin

I am not able to log in using the desktop app or my android tablet. I get the error: failed to connect to server on the desktop app and failed to sign in on the the tablet. I am trying to add my device but I cant without signing in. The error code number keeps changing. Error code numbers: -10003,-25000, -10013. Any way to fix this?
Justin
Gut

Local connection mode via internal IP address:port works so definitely not an app issue; seems like an AirDroid server or system issue.
Gut
Sergio

ESTÁ DANDO ERRO DE SERVIDOR 10013
Sergio
Mārtiņš Jaunpetrovičs

I'm having the same issues. I've also seen the error code -26000 come back a few times.

Same here! So dissapointing.
Mārtiņš Jaunpetrovičs
Sergio

QUANDO ATUALIZO DÁ ERRO 25000
Sergio
Andres Rodriguez

Adriana wrote:ESTÁ DANDO ERRO DE SERVIDOR 10013

Yo tengo el mismo problema desde la aplicacion de mac, pero si puedo entrar usando la webapp (http://web.airdroid.com/ )
Andres Rodriguez
Andres Rodriguez

web app option

I am not able to log in using the desktop app or my android tablet. I get the error: failed to connect to server on the desktop app and failed to sign in on the the tablet. I am trying to add my device but I cant without signing in. The error code number keeps changing. Error code numbers: -10003,-25000, -10013. Any way to fix this?
Have you tried the web app? I could not login with the mac app, but I could with web app (http://web.airdroid.com/ ) I really needed some files and I could get them that way.
Andres Rodriguez
Gut

Web app is not working for me.
Gut
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz