SMS texts get sent ok, but then disappear

Fri May 05, 2017 6:29 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
jlittle
OP

SMS texts get sent ok, but then disappear

I saw this a while ago, and put it down to a glitch, but it happened again today and I checked it out carefully. I connect to my android (running marshmallow) phone locally with firefox, and type a text message. It is sent, and appears in the message window, but if I close messages, then open them again, the message I just sent is not there, and doesn't show on the phone either.
jlittle
Maxim

Re: SMS texts get sent ok, but then disappear

jlittle wrote:I saw this a while ago, and put it down to a glitch, but it happened again today and I checked it out carefully. I connect to my android (running marshmallow) phone locally with firefox, and type a text message. It is sent, and appears in the message window, but if I close messages, then open them again, the message I just sent is not there, and doesn't show on the phone either.

The same issue here with the up to date Mac application...
I am connected to the phone, can see all my messages and refresh.
When I send a message it loads, then shows up for a split second and dissapears, the messages seemto reach the contact though
Maxim
Niki Admin

The same issue here with the up to date Mac application...
I am connected to the phone, can see all my messages and refresh.
When I send a message it loads, then shows up for a split second and dissapears, the messages seemto reach the contact though
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that which device did you use when it happened?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
malako

I am having this problem as well. The message seems to disappear (from both phone and win app) when the other part replies.

Using Windows 10 app version and Huawei Mate 9 pro.
malako
Rahul

Thanks for sharing nice one.
Rahul
Harry

Through preparing we make sense of how to talk with the all inclusive community profitably. You may find preparing is especially australian writings discount code and humble of course the person who is uneducated must be rude or torpid.
Harry
Mickey

Post is nice to follow. goddady 1$ hosting service should try to make a nice profit.
Mickey
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 50