V 4.1.3.0 update broke Web interface

Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:55 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Jamison Ward
OP

V 4.1.3.0 update broke Web interface

As of 20 minutes ago my Android 5.1.1 phone auto-updated to Airdroid version 4.1.3.0 and now every time I try to send a SMS from my phone or modify files on it via the web interface I get "NETWORK ERROR". Sending SMS's from the windows application still seems to function normally. I am connected to my phone via local connection mode through my LAN.

I can view SMS messages and files on my phone fine via http://web.airdroid.com/, but not send SMS messages.

Please either fix this or allow me to roll back the previous version.
richkadams likes this post.
Jamison Ward
richkadams

Re: V 4.1.3.0 update broke Web interface

Same here. The update screwed up the web interface. Not only does SMS not work, but File transfers are hosed too. I can download from the phone to the computer, but it doesn't work the other way (computer to phone).. I'm getting the same error "Network Failure"..
richkadams
Maverick

Same here.
I just tried to transfer a picture from my PC to my Samsung and got an "Access Denied" error.
Maverick
ccccathyowo Admin

This is AirDroid Team.

Sorry for any inconvenience that caused.

Would you please try this version of AirDroid Web to see if the SMS/file transfer works? http://web.airdroid.com/3.3.2/index.html

Moreover, to make sure that we get the issue right, would you please help clarify that:
1. Is the SMS/file transfer problem referring to AirDroid Web, AirDroid Win or Mac?
2. Which browser you are using, is that Chrome? Would you please try AirDorid Web on Firefox and IE to see if it works?
3. Are you using the latest version of AirDroid on both Android phone, AirDroid Web, Win/Mac? If not, which version you are using?
4. What is your device model and Android Version?
5. Finally, please provide your AirDroid ID for us to have a check.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Best regards,
ccccathyowo
Admin
ccccathyowo Admin

As of 20 minutes ago my Android 5.1.1 phone auto-updated to Airdroid version 4.1.3.0 and now every time I try to send a SMS from my phone or modify files on it via the web interface I get "NETWORK ERROR". Sending SMS's from the windows application still seems to function normally. I am connected to my phone via local connection mode through my LAN.

I can view SMS messages and files on my phone fine via http://web.airdroid.com/, but not send SMS messages.

Please either fix this or allow me to roll back the previous version.

This is AirDroid Team.

Sorry for any inconvenience that caused.

Would you please try this version of AirDroid Web to see if the SMS/file transfer works? http://web.airdroid.com/3.3.2/index.html

Moreover, to make sure that we get the issue right, would you please help clarify that:
1. Is the SMS/file transfer problem referring to AirDroid Web, AirDroid Win or Mac?
2. Which browser you are using, is that Chrome? Would you please try AirDorid Web on Firefox and IE to see if it works?
3. Are you using the latest version of AirDroid on both Android phone, AirDroid Web, Win/Mac? If not, which version you are using?
4. What is your device model and Android Version?
5. Finally, please provide your AirDroid ID for us to have a check.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Best regards,
ccccathyowo
Admin
Jamison Ward

Thanks for your response! The issue seems to be resolved now. I assume it was another android update that installed via auto-update through google play, or something you guys did to fix it on your back end.

Thanks!
Jamison Ward
ccccathyowo Admin

Thanks for your response! The issue seems to be resolved now. I assume it was another android update that installed via auto-update through google play, or something you guys did to fix it on your back end.

Thanks!

Hi Jamison,

Thanks for your updates.

We are glad to hear that the problem did not appear. If it happens again, would you follow these below instructions and provide us the relative info?

Kindly follow below steps:
1. Kindly Press F12(Windows), Command⌥+Option⌘+I (Mac) when you are using the web version.
2. Try the file transfer feature.
3. Kindly see whether there is any red error info in the extension line of the new pop up window. If there is any red error info, kindly provide us the screenshot.

Looking Forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
ccccathyowo
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235024

Latest Member: d

Online: 26