Failed to Receive when Sending Pics from Device to Desktopquestion

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:18 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
flashcolorado
OP

Failed to Receive when Sending Pics from Device to Desktop

Hi,

Airdroid desktop is connected to my device but when I try to share a picture with my desktop, I get "failed to receive" message. This happens whether I am trying to send wired or wirelessly. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Russ
flashcolorado
aero21

Re: Failed to Receive when Sending Pics from Device to Desktop

Same problem here. Although the connection is fine- I can mirror my phone to my pc-, when sending any kind of file from my phone to my pc I get the "failed to receive".
But I can send a file from my pc to my phone succesfully.
aero21
Niki Admin

Same problem here. Although the connection is fine- I can mirror my phone to my pc-, when sending any kind of file from my phone to my pc I get the "failed to receive".
But I can send a file from my pc to my phone succesfully.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to turn off the firewall on your computer to see if it works?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
M.Varis

Hi,

I have the same problem.
No, turning Windows 10 firewall off did not help.
Please fix this.

I see that this problem is over one month old.
I updated my Windows Airdroid client to the latest version and it did not fix this.
M.Varis
Taco Fleur

I have the same problem, in fact, I paid for Airdroid to overcome these connection issues, but seem to have gotten not one step closer to easily transfering my files. And before anyone says anything, this is a complete new computer, I used the USB connection, without cable transfer, etc. would be nice to be able to transfer files without a hassle from the Android to Mac.
Taco Fleur
david33403

Via Wifi, I also a) have the same problem and b) paid for the app to avoid these types of problems. Not a single photo I've tried to transfer to my Mac has been delivered successfully. Yes, I've updated to the latest versions on my Mac and Android. Yes I've tried restarting both devices. Yes I know how to use a computer. Please provide a solution so that I can enjoy your app and give it a much better rating.

It seems (I'm guessing) that the last update is full of bugs. I'm curious how long it takes to get a resolution or even a reply.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
david33403
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 41